Warren Cowell, of Morgrai Consultancy Ltd, has delivered exceptional results during a 12 month fleet transformation assignment at Interserve.
His primary responsibility was to achieve substantial commercial savings during 2014/15 from a holistic review of the Interserve fleet operations and supply chain including cars, vans, fuel cards, telematics, outsource lease provider and fleet operational services such as accident management and daily rental.
Warren played a fundamental role in leading the tender process for outsourcing the management of the circa 4,000 vehicle Interserve fleet.
Exemplary supplier stakeholder management, and his extensive fleet supplier contacts, enabled Warren to ensure that Interserve gained access to and engaged very efficiently with ‘key decision makers’ during supplier negotiations. This was critical to the fast-paced delivery required by the business.
Warren delivered with pace and met very demanding timescales. This was critical to the success of the rebranding initiative of circa 300 vans, and in achieving vehicle order and delivery volumes for 2014.
I am happy to recommend Warren to you to deliver holistic fleet transformation and significant commercial savings.
Dave King, Group Fleet Director, Interserve Plc
Warren Cowell, of Morgrai Consultancy Limited, was engaged to complete a thorough review of Personal Group’s fleet operation. The initial objective was to deliver, at no additional cost, an improved car offering to employees and implement a risk management programme.
The results of his work, and just as importantly how he worked with some challenging stakeholders in the business, was very impressive.
The initial objectives have been exceeded with a much improved car offering giving employees a huge morale boost – as well as delivering tangible savings to the business.
The existing fleet is being replaced with new vehicles accelerating the savings and reducing our carbon footprint through newer more fuel-efficient cars.
Significant savings have been achieved across the procurement of: cars; funding; service, maintenance and repair; accident management; daily rental; insurance premiums and fuel.
I have no hesitation in recommending Warren to you if you want to identify and deliver cost savings, operational efficiencies or simply a comprehensive review of your operations. Through his direct approach and desire to deliver results he leaves no stone unturned whilst managing to work extremely well with employees in the business.
Mike Dugdale, Chief Financial Officer, Personal Group www.personal-group.com
Other successful projects managed by Warren Cowell and Morgrai Consultancy Limited
- Designed and implemented a full fleet transformation project for 2,300 vehicles, creating a new divisional fleet team and new processes resulting in annual savings of circa £2m.
- Engaged on an initial five month project to deliver £350k of savings, but delivered more than £1.7m in benefit annually through an 18-month full fleet transformation project.
- Negotiated and implemented a unique provision for a group car fleet of 1,300 with a potential profit stream resulting in annual savings of more than £2m.
- Negotiated and implemented a Pan-European car lease deal with benefits of more than €3m per annum.Consolidated a group fork lift truck fleet into one supplier with a sale and leaseback agreement that resulted in industry-leading solutions and savings of £1m over the term.
- Negotiated and implemented an innovative fuel purchasing arrangement reducing annual fuel spends by £250k.